Compression socks are made of elasticized fabric that squeezes your legs, with the goal of facilitating circulation. They also have a reputation for improving performance and reducing fatigue.
For non-medical uses include wearing compression socks for comfort on a long flight, during or after tough workouts, or during a shift spent on your feet. Even if compression socks aren’t magic, they do make for a nice ritual.
US Sizing Guide - Women
S/M Women| Shoe 5 - 9 | Calf 9in - 13in
L/XL Women| Shoe 9 - 13 | Calf 13in - 16in
2XL/3XL Women| Shoe 11UP | Calf 16in - 20in
US Sizing Guide - Men
S/M Men| Shoe 5 - 9 | Calf 9in - 13in
L/XL Men| Shoe 8 - 13 | Calf 13in - 16in
2XL/3XL Men| Shoe 11UP | Calf 16in - 20in
PERFECT FOR THESE ACTIVITIES:
- Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight
- Masseurs, cosmetologists, and stylists
- Teachers, Warehouse, packing, or delivery occupations
- Sports, running, hiking, biking.
- Pregnant woman, Nurses and doctors
- Business people with desk positions that require prolonged sitting
- Construction workers, chefs, line workers, and restaurant serving staff
- Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE!
- Or you are just that loving person wanting to show how much you care but running short of gift ideas
Compression socks will relieve you of this pain:
--Aids with joint and muscle recovery
--Offers rejuvenating relief from arthritis, aches and pains
--Enhances blood circulation, stimulates oxygen airflow to the muscles
--It minimizes injury, offers optimal muscle support during casual everyday activities
--Can be comfortably worn all day and night
--with Copper Ions bound to the fibers level during manufacturing to help reduce odor
--High Performance fabric keeps an optimal calf/foot temperature
CAN HELP PREVENT DVT: Deep vein thrombosis is a serious concern for many people. These socks provide therapeutic compression and control from the ankle all the way up the calf and shin. This compression may help improve blood flow and prevent blood clots and pulmonary embolism, which can have fatal consequences.